Terms and Conditions

Updated on: February 22, 2022. 

1. Acceptance of Terms: By accessing or using the Coin-Den platform (hereinafter referred to as "the Platform"), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, you may not access or use the Platform.

2. Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to use the Platform. By accessing or using the Platform, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.

3. Registration: In order to access certain features of the Platform, you may be required to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate and current.

4. Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.

5. Investment Risks: Coin-Den, as a crypto currency investment and trading platform, assures a risk-free environment for investors. The company bears all losses incurred, guaranteeing investors their Return on Investment (ROI) regardless of market fluctuations or conditions.

6. Termination of Running Investments: If you wish to terminate a running investment before it reaches maturity and withdraw your funds, a termination fee will apply. The termination fee must be paid anew, similar to initiating a deposit transaction. However, 66% of the paid termination fee will be added back to your balance, while the remaining 34% represents the actual charge for terminating the investment prematurely. The termination fee is determined by factors such as the remaining days to complete the investment cycle and the terms of the investment plan chosen by the investor. For information regarding the termination fee before proceeding, investors can contact our support team at hi@coin-den.com.

7. Trading Fees: Coin-Den may charge fees for trading cryptocurrencies on the Platform. By using the Platform, you agree to pay any applicable fees as described on the website.

8. Compliance with Laws: You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Platform, including but not limited to laws governing the trading of cryptocurrencies and the prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing.

9. Intellectual Property: All content and materials available on the Platform, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and images, are the property of Coin-Den or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.

10. Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Coin-Den shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.

11. Modification of Terms: Coin-Den reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modifications or revisions will be effective immediately upon posting on the website. Your continued use of the Platform after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.

12. Termination: Coin-Den reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Platform at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.

13. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the European Union, without regard to its conflict of law principles.

By using the Coin-Den platform, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.